RHODE ISLAND FOOD HANDLERS
Specializing in Food Handler Training for RHODE ISLAND. eFoodhandlers® is Fast and Easy! Many courses for food handlers in RHODE ISLAND are more like a degree program in microbiology. Focus on food safety essentials. A Card or Certificate shows the RHODE ISLAND public food handlers understand the vital concepts of food safety. Learn proper food handling practices from a national leader.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent RHODE ISLAND
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $0
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local RHODE ISLAND jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for RHODE ISLAND. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.
eFoodhandlers makes it easy for businesses in RHODE ISLAND to manage food worker training. This includes the management of transcripts to determine who is current, and whos needs training. It also includes payment management and quantity discounts.